* Special communication due to the current Covid-19 crisis (20 March 2020)
We hope, that you and your loved ones, under the current circumstances and the current global sanitation crisis, are well.
Difficult times lie ahead for each of us and as a global community we are extremely challenged by the current situation. The coronavirus crisis has us all under control, the virus is spreading rapidly, and we still don’t know how long the terrible effects will last. With the terrible effects, I primarly refer to health effects, but also on the effects on social and economic levels for all of us.
We at Pro Dive International are of course not excluded by the effects of this crisis, the company, our employees, who make this company work and their families are extremly affected by this situation.
We all need to manage firstly our health, the health of our loved ones and our personal lifes. As a company though, we face very challenging times for the future. If you have been our client and guest in the past, you will have experienced, that you are our highest priority.
As a company we live from your satisfaction and your trust in our service. However, at the same time, we feel very responsible for our work force, and must find ways to keep the company going and with it the many jobs attached. We must make it our task to make sure, that we will go through this crisis with our employees and this will be a difficult one. We, as a company must give our best to make sure our employees and their families, have food on the table and stay healthy. We are all facing a crisis, that the world has never seen before.
Being our customer, you have gifted us with your trust. Today, we have to ask you to please provide us with this trust also for the future, and help us if you can.
Due to the travel bans and implementations realized by the world’s governments, we are now dealing with a multitude of cancellations and refund requests. At this current moment, we are not able to deal with all of this at once, unfortunately its technically and economically not doable. Please, if you have a reservation with us, which you want to cancel, or a request for a refund for a trip or diving package, help us in not cancelling or requesting that refund right now, but rather continue to give us your trust and allow us to rebook you for the future.
We are currently offering all guests a voucher to postpone their reserved packages, valid for the next 5 years. This way you can help us tremendously to deal with this difficult time on a local level and it will help our company along with its workforce to get through this difficult time.
The vouchers are available for all diving and snorkeling products booked through us, as well as cultural tours, and transfers. In case of hotel packages, we of course depend on the policy and courtesy of the corresponding hotel, but they are in the same situation and mostly offer great courtesy and very flexible rebooking options or other alternatives.
If a refund applies to you according to our refund and cancelation policy, and a voucher despite all said, is not acceptable to you, we ask you kindly to bear with us and be patient.
We thank you for your consideration, and we wish all of you, and your loved ones, to get through this terrible crisis as quick as possible and healthy.
We are convinced we will get through this, together we can!
Pro Dive International
REEMBOLSO Y POLÍTICA DE CANCELACIÓN
La siguiente información establece la Política de reembolso y cancelación de las reservas anticipadas en línea, así como la compra directa en cualquiera de nuestros centros de buceo en el sitio para:
Pro Dive México, SA de CV
km 269.5 carretera Chetumal-Pto.Juarez
Puerto Aventuras, Q. Roo
Solidaridad, México, CP 77750
Recomendamos un seguro de viaje y cancelación por separado de su compañía de seguros local.
¡Esto es lo que garantizamos!
1. ONLINE & PREPAID RESERVATIONS
1.1 Diving, snorkeling and other excursions
- Cancellations more than 30 days prior to Arrival date
- Cancellation 30 – 3 days prior to Arrival date
- Cancellation within 72 hours prior to Arrival date
- No cash refund but voucher valid for 3 Years.
- Cancellations due to sickness or other medical condition, which prevents client from diving/snorkeling or excursion: We would request a written statement of a doctor, in which case we will do everything possible to reschedule the Dive/Snorkel/Excursion without extra cost. If rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, the client shall receive a voucher which will be valid for 3 consecutive years at all our 5 star resorts.
- Cancellations without notice or same day cancellations
Cancellation policy for diving, snorkeling and other excursions
- Excursions can be rescheduled due to “bad” weather.
- All dive/snorkel/excursions will commence as scheduled, without further notice from Pro Dive Mexico.
- Cancellations by Pro Dive Mexico due to any reason will result in 100% refund.
- Cancellations due to sickness, must be justified in writing by a Medical authority.
- Rainy or cloudy weather are no valid reasons for cancellation by client, we strictly follow harbour master recommendations on when to cancel a tour.
- A “No Show” without notice in advance is equivalent to a cancellation without notice.
* 4,5% charges applies.
1.2 “Stay & Dive” Packages
Pro Dive Mexico is happy to offer our special room rates directly to the customer as part of our diving package. We are not an agency and offer this as a service, and therefore we cannot be responsible or interact on any complaint, room preference, overbooking and hotel availability. Please address this directly with the hotel/resort management in question, as they can act immediately.
You may cancel or change your prepaid resort reservation, but you will be charged the cancellation or change fee indicated in the rules and restrictions for that specific resort reservation. We have to follow their policy guidelines. You agree to pay any cancellation or change fees that you incur. In limited cases, some hotels do not permit changes to or cancellations of reservations after they are made, as indicated in the rules and restrictions for the hotel reservation. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed with respect to your prepaid hotel reservations.
For the diving part of this package, above Refund Policy 1.1 applies.
For the hotel/resort part of the package, this Refund Policy 1.2 applies also.
- Cancellations more than 30 days prior to arrival date
- Cancellations 30 – 7 days prior to arrival date
- Cancellations within 7 days prior to arrival date
- All Cancellations within 7 days prior to guest arrival date will have an additional penalty depending on the resort booked (please inquire).
- All cancellations or changes made after checking-in are subject to a 100% penalty.
- All No Shows reservations will have an additional penalty depending on the resort booked (please inquire).
- All Early Departures will have an additional penalty depending on the resort booked (please inquire).
- Cancellation and No Show policies for GROUPS
- All cancellation or room reduction on the number of rooms originally booked have to be in writing and must be received by the Sales Department 30 days before the group arrival date.
- Any cancellation or room reduction less than 30 days before group arrival date will have an additional penalty depending on the resort booked (please inquire).
- Any cancellation (Or No Shows) less than 15 days before group arrival date will have an additional penalty depending on the resort booked (please inquire).
* 4,5% charges applies.
Hotel policies can change without prior notice (we obey hotel policies).
Pro Dive International strongly recommends to purchase extra insurance for Liveaboards trips. Pro Dive International is not responsible for cancellations due to weather conditions.
2. RESERVATIONS PAID & BOOKED ONSITE
- Refunds will be provided only for cancellations earlier then 24 hours before the tour due to medical reasons, if certified by a valid doctors statement
- For closed port situations or bad weather, exchange products and/or other alternatives will be offered.
- Rainy or cloudy weather are no valid reason for cancellation, we strictly follow harbor master advisory on when to cancel a tour
- For refunds on credit card payments a 10% charge applies
- Refunds have to be authorized by the operations manager
- No refund can be given without the original receipt
Pro Dive International will do everything possible to solve any dispute. Please give our team a chance to solve any conflict you have, by addressing them before you fly back home. Here we have the best possibility to serve you!
Due to safety and services reasons we also track some pages with google analytics.
Thank you very much for choosing Pro Dive Mexico.
- POLICIES ARE VALID FOR ALL OF PRO DIVE INTERNATIONAL’S LOCATIONS, AND NOT LIMITED TO PRO DIVE MEXICO.