REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
The information below sets forth the Refund & Cancellation Policy of both online pre-bookings, as well as direct purchase at any of our onsite dive centers for:
Pro Dive Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
km 269.5 carretera Chetumal-Pto.Juarez
Puerto Aventuras, Q. Roo
Solidaridad, Mexico, CP 77750
We recommend a separate travel & cancellation insurance from your local insurance company.
This is what we guarantee!
1. ONLINE & PREPAID RESERVATIONS
1.1 Diving, snorkeling and other excursions
- Cancellations more than 30 days prior to Arrival date
- Cancellation 30 – 3 days prior to Arrival date
- Cancellation within 72 hours prior to Arrival date
- No cash refund but voucher valid for 3 Years.
- Cancellations due to sickness or other medical condition, which prevents client from diving/snorkeling or excursion: We would request a written statement of a doctor, in which case we will do everything possible to reschedule the Dive/Snorkel/Excursion without extra cost. If rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, the client shall receive a voucher which will be valid for 3 consecutive years at all our 5 star resorts.
- Cancellations without notice or same day cancellations
Cancellation policy for diving, snorkeling and other excursions
- Excursions can be rescheduled due to “bad” weather.
- All dive/snorkel/excursions will commence as scheduled, without further notice from Pro Dive Mexico.
- Cancellations by Pro Dive Mexico due to any reason will result in 100% refund.
- Cancellations due to sickness, must be justified in writing by a Medical authority.
- Rainy or cloudy weather are no valid reasons for cancellation by client, we strictly follow harbour master recommendations on when to cancel a tour.
- A “No Show” without notice in advance is equivalent to a cancellation without notice.
* 4,5% charges applies.
1.2 “Stay & Dive” Packages
Pro Dive Mexico is happy to offer our special room rates directly to the customer as part of our diving package. We are not an agency and offer this as a service, and therefore we cannot be responsible or interact on any complaint, room preference, overbooking and hotel availability. Please address this directly with the hotel/resort management in question, as they can act immediately.
You may cancel or change your prepaid resort reservation, but you will be charged the cancellation or change fee indicated in the rules and restrictions for that specific resort reservation. We have to follow their policy guidelines. You agree to pay any cancellation or change fees that you incur. In limited cases, some hotels do not permit changes to or cancellations of reservations after they are made, as indicated in the rules and restrictions for the hotel reservation. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed with respect to your prepaid hotel reservations.
For the diving part of this package, above Refund Policy 1.1 applies.
For the hotel/resort part of the package, this Refund Policy 1.2 applies also.
- Cancellations more than 30 days prior to arrival date
- Cancellations 30 – 7 days prior to arrival date
- Cancellations within 7 days prior to arrival date
- All Cancellations within 7 days prior to guest arrival date will have an additional penalty depending on the resort booked (please inquire).
- All cancellations or changes made after checking-in are subject to a 100% penalty.
- All No Shows reservations will have an additional penalty depending on the resort booked (please inquire).
- All Early Departures will have an additional penalty depending on the resort booked (please inquire).
- Cancellation and No Show policies for GROUPS
- All cancellation or room reduction on the number of rooms originally booked have to be in writing and must be received by the Sales Department 30 days before the group arrival date.
- Any cancellation or room reduction less than 30 days before group arrival date will have an additional penalty depending on the resort booked (please inquire).
- Any cancellation (Or No Shows) less than 15 days before group arrival date will have an additional penalty depending on the resort booked (please inquire).
* 4,5% charges applies.
Hotel policies can change without prior notice (we obey hotel policies).
2. RESERVATIONS PAID & BOOKED ONSITE
- Refunds will be provided only for cancellations earlier then 24 hours before the tour due to medical reasons, if certified by a valid doctors statement
- For closed port situations or bad weather, exchange products and/or other alternatives will be offered.
- Rainy or cloudy weather are no valid reason for cancellation, we strictly follow harbor master advisory on when to cancel a tour
- For refunds on credit card payments a 10% charge applies
- Refunds have to be authorized by the operations manager
- No refund can be given without the original receipt
Pro Dive Mexico will do everything possible to solve any dispute. Please give our team a chance to solve any conflict you have, by addressing them before you fly back home. Here we have the best possibility to serve you!
Due to safety and services reasons we also track some pages with google analytics.
Thank you very much for choosing Pro Dive Mexico.
- POLICIES ARE VALID FOR ALL OF PRO DIVE INTERNATIONAL’S LOCATIONS, AND NOT LIMITED TO PRO DIVE MEXICO.