Mexican Snorkeling Adventure
1. Stop at one of the best coral reef sea turtle sanctuaries and nesting grounds on the Riviera Maya.
2. Your guide will take you along the beach to the sea turtle nesting grounds that make this location so unique.
3. Picnic on the beach and time to relax.
4. Next stop: a Mayan Cenote set in the scenic tropical jungle, this freshwater lake is connected to large underground water systems, and considered sacred by the ancient Mayans.
- Snorkeling at 2 unique locations incl. Turtle Reef & Cenote!
- Guide, Snorkeling equipment, Life jacket
- Sandwich and beverages
- Round-trip transfers by van from your hotel on the Riviera Maya or Ferry Pier in Playa del Carmen
Sacred Mayan Ruins & Cenote Discovery
Our Tour includes the visit of the Mayan ruins in Tulum and snorkeling in the cenotes. It is a full day tour, offered to Riviera Maya and Cozumel guests.
Our dive center staff will be happy to help you arrange this day excursion to the only Mayan temple built right near the azure blue Caribbean sea, and which can be reached within 25min from Puerto Aventuras.
We combine this archeological highlight with a cenote snorkeling excursion. You will be taken to either Dos Ojos or Chac Mool to enjoy a refreshing dip and some nice freshwater snorkeling. A small lunch will be set up for you inside the lush jungle environment.