PADI Wreck Diving Specialty
Wreck Diving Specialty
incl. certificate and manual, excludes dives
Regular price: Book Now
Online price with 10% discount: US$106.20
Wreck diving is absolutely one of the most fascinating type of diving that you can experience in the oceans around the world. They are enchanting windows to the past that bring mix of feelings of wonder, respect and excitement. There are different types of wrecks to explore such as ships, airplanes or even cars.
Divers love wreck diving because of many reasons:
- Every wreck diving has different, mostly tragic story behind it
- Shipwrecks serve as ecosystem for marine life that inhabits them
- It creates new challenge and fascinating adventure for divers
Your training starts by reviewing guidelines for researching and respecting wrecks. During four dives you’ll learn:
- Safety considerations for navigating and exploring wrecks.
- Surveying and mapping a wreck.
- Using penetration lines and reels to guide exploration.
- Techniques to avoid kicking up silt or disturbing the wreck and its inhabitants.